VITAMIN D3 DROPS
Future D is a purified vitamin D3 supplement for babies, specifically designed for breastfed infants. The Institute of Medicine and the American Academy of Pediatrics recommend that all breastfed, healthy term babies receive a daily vitamin D supplement of 400 IU.
Drops are based on olive oil, which does not cause gastric discomfort
Vitamin D is necessary for normal growth and the development of bones in children.
Vitamin D contributes to:
• the correct functioning of the immune system,
• keeping bones and teeth healthy,
• maintaining correct muscle function,
• correct absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus in the body,
• it plays a role in the process of cell differentiation.
Infants older than 1 month and children below the age of 12: 1 drop daily.
Children older than 12 and adults: 2 drops daily.
Place directly on the infant’s pacifier or feed with a spoon with some milk or gruel. Older children and adults should take drops using a tablespoon with some liquid.
Package: 10 ml
In 1 drop Vitamin D3 10 µg (400 IU) carrier: olive oil; cholecalciferol, antioxidant: alpha-tocopherol